Bill Tai is a Silicon Valley venture capitalist and the oZAPP Awards Judging Panel Chair, and will be in Spacecubed to discuss the future of smart phones, business apps and tech startups in Australia.
The future of smart phones, business apps and tech startups in Australia
Date : Friday, September 7
Time : 4:00 – 5.30 pm
Tickets : Register now
Bill will present on commercialisation and will provide valuable insight into
- What kinds of risks Investors take into account before investing in Apps
- Cloud being the new infrastructure
- Smartphone being the new platform
- The growth in the App industry forming new business models and trends
- The future and Beyond – new trends emerging
With Australia developing a vibrant culture of technical innovation and with a prolific number of startups drawing national and international investment, the oZAPP Awards is Australia’s largest app competition searching for the nation’s best new mobile application.
Entries are open now and close 5:00pm (WST) on Friday, 9 November 2012.
Following a shortlisting process, the final judging of the oZAPP Awards will take place in Perth from 17 – 19 February 2013.